Step 1: Making a Top-up Request
- Login to your Tokenize account, scroll down to your Singapore dollar (SGD) wallet and click “+”
Note: If it's the first time you will be topping up, an OTP will be requested to connect your Xfers account to Tokenize. If you're an unverified user on Xfers, you may not be able to proceed to the next step.
You will need to login to your Xfers account and finish the verification process first.
- Input amount of transfer and click confirm.
Choose from any of the displayed amounts or type your own desired amount.
- The amount you entered will then reflect on your Transaction History as "processing."
Step 2: Making a FAST Transfer
- Transfer instructions will be shown. IMPORTANT: Take note of transfer type, comment/description, and receiving (payee) bank account name and number. If any of these details are not detected by the system, it may result in errors.
Bank account number and comment have been redacted from this sample image, but is available
to view on your actual Transfer Instructions page.
- Using the provided details, make a FAST transfer using your bank's mobile app or website.
- Wait for a few minutes for the transfer to be credited to your Xfers account. A notification will be sent to your email address upon completion.
- Once the transfer is done, your wallet balance on Tokenize will be updated with the amount of your transfer. The status in your Transaction History should also change from “Processing” to “Completed”.
Note: If you do not transfer your funds within the transfer window (24 hours),
the status will change from “Processing” to “Failed.
Here is the detailed video guide to top up Tokenize account using Xfers Direct :